Friday, July 17, 2009

Day 1: Thursday June 16, 2009 Welcome!



So, I am blatantly ripping this concept off of a really good girlfriend of mine but she informed me that she did the same to a friend of hers. I extend my thanks to whoever you are!

For the next 365 days it will be my mission to document my life through pictures. I will take a picture each day and post my thoughts and commentary on said picture. Exciting I know!

Here it goes! For day numero uno features me and some of my chickas. Lovely Julia is on the right. I am so lucky to have her as my "room" roommate. She is seriously one of the sweetest girls that I have ever known. She is currently attending hair school and let me tell you that girl knows her way with a pair of scissors and a blowdryer! And the hottie on the right is none other than Miss Samantha. She is a bubbly girl and is always good for some serious quality girl time. She sure makes some mean banana bread too! But back off boys, she is already taken!

So there you have it. Day one!

No comments:

Post a Comment