I was window shopping at the mall this evening with some friends when I saw this mannequin. I thought to myself "Hey, The mannequin reminds me of someone. I just can't put my finger on it. Hmmmm. Well, it will come to me later."
When I came back to check out today's photo, I realized this isn't your original blog, but a newbie. What's up? Trying to fool your momma? BTW, is it Julia?
That is indeed Ms. Julia. Isn't she so cute?! Btw, this is a different blog than the one that Heath and I put together. I just thought that I would be nice to have one of my very own. That and I feel like that was something special that we did together.
When I came back to check out today's photo, I realized this isn't your original blog, but a newbie. What's up? Trying to fool your momma? BTW, is it Julia?
ReplyDeleteHey Momma!
ReplyDeleteThat is indeed Ms. Julia. Isn't she so cute?! Btw, this is a different blog than the one that Heath and I put together. I just thought that I would be nice to have one of my very own. That and I feel like that was something special that we did together.
It's fun to check in and see what you've posted. Hope Julia and/or Sam can come tomorrow. And always Mr. Chris.
ReplyDeletePS Next time take your shoes off Miss Julia!
ReplyDeleteOK, you said a blog a day but something is going wrong. There have been no new posts since the 22nd.
ReplyDelete