Friday, August 28, 2009

Day 43 Thursday August 27, 2009 Let's Get Crafty!

I saw on my friend Samantha's wall awhile back a collage of pictures from semesters past. I mentioned to her how I thought that was such a cool idea and she suggested that we spend a girls night making each of us one for this past Spring and Summer. That was a few weeks ago but last night we finally got down to business. We got all our craft and art supplies, cranked the music and got to work. It was fun but bittersweet at the same time. I loved reminiscing on all the fun times yet I was also sad to realize that our summertime fun is soon coming to an end. But here is to a new semester in our lives. May it be better than the last!

Note to Samantha and Julia-
I am so sorry for the insane mess of the glitter I made last night. It was unintentional as I hadn't used it since like elementary school!
Love you oodles, Katie

1 comment:

  1. It's okay....pretty sure I made a worse mess of the glitter after you fell asleep! LOL.....

    ReplyDelete