Thursday, September 10, 2009

Day 50 Thursday, September 3, 2009 Miss Moo's Birthday!

*Picture to come shortly.*

I had a wonderful evening with my brother and his family. It was my niece's birthday. She was so excited for her big day! I still can't believe that she has grown so much. Truth be told it makes me feel OLD! :) All of my nieces and nephews love books so I thought that I couldn't go wrong getting that as a gift. Heaven knows that she has plenty of barbies, dolls and dress-ups! So while I was on campus I stopped by the bookstore and I picked her up this adorable book called Falling For Rapunzel. Rapunzel you see has some hearing problems and as a result hilarity ensues. As soon as she unwrapped her present she and all her siblings gathered round while I read to them. So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment