Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Day 68 Monday, September 21, 2009 LegolWHAT?!

One of my roommates loves to joke around and play funny pranks on us all the time. When she came home from visiting Idaho a couple weeks ago, this guy decided to tag along. I am not sure if it is in accordance with BYU housing to have him reside with us but we can make an exception right? ;) So my roommate decided to stick him in my bedroom and waited till I got home that night to witness me have a massive heart-attack. After I somewhat recovered from having a few years taken from my life expectancy, I decided that I wanted have some fun too! After running around all of Middle- earth I think that Legolas smelled a little off. So in my roommates shower he went. Pull the curtain and wait patiently! Buwhahahha!

No comments:

Post a Comment